Crawley Run Crew is a fun, friendly and informal UKA Affiliated running club based in Crawley, catering for all abilities. Our mission is to promote and encourage running within the local community and surrounding areas by delivering training sessions for EVERYONE, from beginners who are new to running, to the more experienced and performance-based runner.
Our members participate in a number of events such as organised races both locally and nationally, charity runs, ParkRun, and especially in the West Sussex Fun Run League (WSFRL) races.
Whether you are looking to simply keep fit, socialise and have a bit of fun, run your first 5k/10k/half marathon or full marathon, improve personal performance or enter competitive races, then why not join our Crew?
For all those that are interested in UKA affiliation, the many benefits of being a UKA registered athlete include:
- Discounts with partner organisations on running kit and gear
- Discounted entry to events and races that are run under UKA rules and conditions
- Exclusive communication from UKA including key information on the sport and registered athlete offers
To be a UKA affiliated athlete, you have to be a member of a UKA registered club, which Crawley Run Crew is. Contact us to find out more about registration and payment details to become UKA Affiliated.
Find out more
- Crawley Run Crew equality policy – click here
- Club constitution – click here
- Meeting minutes – available on request via our Contact Us page