Targeting strength building and muscular endurance, the exercises are designed to burn fat, build lean tissue and increase fitness levels.
Working core muscles leads to better and faster running, strength training will improve overall strength, power and endurance.
All exercises will be timed based so the class is suitable for all abilities, you do the best you can in the given time.
What do I need to bring?
- Water bottle
- Small towel
- Lots of energy
- A big smile
Where and how much?
- Hall 1, Broadfield Primary Academy, Vulcan Close, Crawley RH11 9PD (free parking available)
- Classes are £3 and for members only, non-members are entitled to take part in one taster class
- Monday 6th March 2017 – Tabata Time
- Monday 13th March 2017 – Feel the Burn
- Monday 20th March 2017 – Play your cards right
- Monday 27th March 2017 – Hot & Sweaty
GET READY TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO ANOTHER LEVEL!!
*Please note that Fitness Classes are for club members only and those aged 16+. To find out more about joining Crawley Run Crew, please click here. Non-members are entitled to take part in one taster session. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor prior to starting the class of any illness, injury or pregnancy