- Nick Tyson – Nick has really been pushing himself at training sessions and this was noted by all our Run Leaders, his hard work is paying off as he has been getting a new ParkRun PB with every ParkRun he has done recently!
- Henry Harris – Henry has also been outstanding both at training sessions and fitness classes not to mention all the extra running he has been fitting in during the week, his hard work resulted in a new half marathon PB at Brighton.
- Judy Carbone – What a month for Judy! She started it all on the 1st January with not only her first league race for the club but the first time she had ever run 5 miles and what a brutal course to do it on! She may have been the last one home but she showed great determination and never lost her smile all the way around, she pushes hard in training and has now set herself a goal to run a 10k race in April. A PB of 3 minutes at the Worthing ParkRun was another demonstration of an amazing January!
- Nikki Baxter – An ever present figure at training and fitness classes, we can clearly see on Nikki’s face how much she is loving her running at the moment. Run Leaders have noted her continued improvement throughout January both at training and at ParkRun, she also bagged herself a new ParkRun PB at the CRC group run at Worthing!
- Andrea Thorns – Having lost her mojo after doing so well graduating from a Learn 2 Run group, when she heard about the new club starting she was over the moon and is a regular at training and fitness classes. The look on her face at both training and the fitness classes shows without a doubt the hard work and determination she has to get her fitness levels back.
- Andy Franks – Having lost a lot of weight and having only started running a few months ago, Andy would only ever go out at night as he did not want to be seen. He had never run with anyone until he came to the first CRC session. Not only is he improving both with speed/time but he has really opened up and is enjoying running with others. He completed his first event at our group park run and has represented CRC at ParkRun for the last 3 weeks! Andy also ran his first ever race on Boxing Day and has also entered the Hangover 5 WSFRL race on New Year’s Day!
Every month CRC will award a trophy to the clubs most improved runner(s) and the November award goes to… all of you! Every training session has seen you all put in so much effort it’s been impossible to pick any individuals out but throughout December our Run Leaders will be keeping an eye on you all, will you be the one picking up the most improved trophy in December?