New to running? Experienced runner? No problem, everyone is welcome! Read on to find out more about joining Crawley Run Crew and the membership benefits.
Membership information & benefits
- Our memberships runs from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Single membership cost is only £10.00 per person
- Family membership is £15.00 (family membership includes a named spouse or partner and children, children must be over 3 years and under 18 years of age)
- The club is UKA Affiliated and members have the option to include this as part of their membership at an additional cost of approximately £15.00
- The club is affiliated to Association of Running Clubs (ARC)
- All paid members will receive an annual membership card with validation dates
- Weekly Fitness Classes during the autumn/winter training season
- Special club awards and incentives as per the latest newsletters
- No running training fees (unless venue hire required)
- 10% discount at Up & Running Horsham
- 10% discount at The Jog Shop Brighton
- 10% discount at Start Fitness
- 30% discount at More Mile
- Exclusive discount at Running Memories Medal Hangers
Cash at training – place your cash payment with completed membership form in a sealed envelope clearly stating ‘Membership’ and your name on the front.
Payment by cheque and bank transfer is available and details are on the top of the membership form above.
We look forward to welcoming you to Crawley Run Crew!