Our training sessions take place every Monday and Wednesday from 6.30 – 7.30pm. Each session is led by our qualified UK Athletic qualified Running Coaches and Running Fitness Leaders.
Running sessions in June:
- Monday 3rd June: Whistle around the Lake (Tilgate Lake)
- Wednesday 5th June: Tempo ten (Worth Way)
- Sunday 9th June: Bike it, run it (Worth Way)
- Monday 10th June: What goes up… (Tilgate Park)
- Wednesday 12th June: Trail run (Tilgate Forest)
- Sunday 16th June: WSFRL Hove Park 5k
- Monday 17th June: Recovery run (Maidenbower loop)
- Wednesday 19th June: Mile challenge (Tilgate lake)
- Saturday 22nd June: WSFRL Downland Dash
- Monday 24th June: Beat the clock (Breezehurst Field)
- Wednesday 26th June: 5k / 8k challenge (Tilgate Lake)
- Saturday 29th June: Parkrun tour (Hove park)
- Sunday 30th June: Bike it, run it (Worth Way)
*Note* Juniors (12+) MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the session at all times, the UKA guidelines states a 2:1 ratio so no more than 2 juniors per parent/guardian.
Please follow the instructions and advice of coaches and leaders at all times, failure to follow instructions will result in you being asked to leave the session, the safety of all those involved is paramount to the coaches and leaders. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor prior to starting the class of any illness, injury or pregnancy.
WEEKEND SOCIAL RUNS
From time to time, we also meet at the weekends for a relaxed social run – great if you want to enjoy the fresh air, gossip and catch up with friends whilst keeping fit! Dates and meeting points will be advertised in our newsletters and on our social media sites.
NEW TO RUNNING?
If you are a non-member, new to running and interested in joining one of our sessions, contact us today and we will be able to advise you further and provide more information.