Our training sessions take place every Monday and Wednesday from 6.30 – 7.30pm. Each session is led by our qualified UK Athletic qualified Running Coaches and Running Fitness Leaders.
Running sessions in October:
- Wednesday 2nd October: 5k/10k Improvement Intervals (Manor Royal)
- Monday 7th October: 5k/8k Social Run (Ifield)
- Wednesday 9th October: Hawth Hills (Maidenbower)
- Monday 14th October: 5k/8k Hawth Progression (K2)
- Wednesday 16th October: Times Square (Maidenbower)
- Monday 21st October: Bathstore/Three Bridges (K2)
- Thursday 24th October: Track (K2)
- Monday 28th October: Tollgate Hills (K2)
- Wednesday 30th October: Park Courts (Maidenbower)
*Note* Juniors (12+) MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the session at all times, the UKA guidelines states a 2:1 ratio so no more than 2 juniors per parent/guardian.
Please follow the instructions and advice of coaches and leaders at all times, failure to follow instructions will result in you being asked to leave the session, the safety of all those involved is paramount to the coaches and leaders. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor prior to starting the class of any illness, injury or pregnancy.
WEEKEND SOCIAL RUNS
From time to time, we also meet at the weekends for a relaxed social run – great if you want to enjoy the fresh air, gossip and catch up with friends whilst keeping fit! Dates and meeting points will be advertised in our newsletters and on our social media sites.
NEW TO RUNNING?
If you are a non-member, new to running and interested in joining one of our sessions, contact us today and we will be able to advise you further and provide more information.