Our training sessions take place every Monday and Wednesday evening at 6.30pm and will last around 60 minutes. Each session is led by our qualified UK Athletic Coaches and Running Fitness Leaders and will start with a short welcome/introduction, followed by a gentle warm up leading into the main session, and then finally a cool down/stretch at the end.
SUMMER TRAINING IS BACK!
As of the 9th of April we moved to our all new summer training schedule! This means our venues change so please keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for planned sessions and any updates!
Running sessions in June:
- Saturday 2nd– Hove Promenade Parkrun Tour
- Monday 4th– Distance Worth Way with a Twist! Meet outside Worth Church.
- Wednesday 6th– Hill Repeats Tilgate Park (suitable for juniors 2:1) Meet in car park opposite Smith & Western.
- Sunday 10th– WSFRL Hove 5k including junior races.
- Monday 11th– Increasing steps Tilgate Park (suitable for juniors 2:1) Meet in car park opposite Smith & Western.
- Wednesday 13th– Distance Parish Lane (buggy friendly) Meet at the entrance to Parish Lane, Pease Pottage.
- Monday 18th – Distance Worth Way (buggy friendly) Meet outside Worth Church.
- Wednesday 20th– Time Trials 5k & 8k Tilgate Park (juniors 14+ also buggy friendly) Meet in car park opposite Smith & Western.
- Saturday 23rd– WSFRL Burgess Hill Downlands 5 mile and junior mile.
- Monday 25th– Loops Tilgate Park (juniors 14+ & buggy friendly).
- Wednesday 27th– NO training due to Thursday session at K2
- Thursday 28th– Mile Challenge at K2 Leisure Centre (suitable for juniors 2:1)*Note*
Juniors MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the session at all times, the UKA guidelines states a 2:1 ratio so no more than 2 juniors per parent/guardian.
Please follow the instructions and advice of coaches and leaders at all times, failure to follow instructions will result in you being asked to leave the session, the safety of all those involved is paramount to the coaches and leaders.
Worth Way Sessions: Meet point is by Worth Church on Station Hill
Tilgate Sessions: Meet point is in the top car park (free after 6pm) by the toilet block/Smith & Western
Thursday track sessions take place at K2 Leisure Centre, RH11 9BQ.
Fitness classes will be back in the Autumn!
We are very grateful to Mr Tow, Headteacher at Broadfield Primary Academy, who is passionate about helping the Crawley Community and has kindly given Crawley Run Crew use of the schools grounds and facilities for winter training.
WEEKEND SOCIAL RUNS
From time to time, we also meet at the weekends for a relaxed social run – great if you want to enjoy the fresh air, gossip and catch up with friends whilst keeping fit! Dates and meeting points will be advertised in our newsletters and on our social media sites.
NEW TO RUNNING?
If you are a non-member, new to running and interested in joining one of our sessions, contact us today and we will be able to advise you further and provide more information.
- Juniors under the age of 18 are welcome to take part in our running sessions but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor prior to starting the class of any illness, injury or pregnancy