Our training sessions take place every Monday and Wednesday evening at 6.30pm and will last around 60 minutes. Each session is led by our qualified UK Athletic qualified Running Coaches and Running Fitness Leaders and will start with a short welcome / introduction, followed by a gentle warm up leading into the main session, and then finally a cool down/stretch at the end.
As we start to lose the evening light we are moving into our winter programme. Please keep an eye on the website and facebook for the latest information.
Running sessions in September/October:
- Monday 8th October: Hill Repeats, meet at Broadfield Primary Academy for a 6:30pm start
- Wednesday 10th October: Ifield Social Run, meet at Hilltop School, Southgate for a 6:30pm start
- Sunday 14th October: WSFRL Halstead 5, Hickstead
- Monday 15th October: Negative Splits, meet at Broadfield Primary Academy for a 6:30pm start
- Wednesday 17th October: Indoor Circuits, Bewbush Community Centre, 6:30pm
- Monday 22nd October: Loops, meet at Broadfield Primary Academy for a 6:30pm start
- Wednesday 24th October: Endurance 6k, meet at Hilltop School, Southgate for a 6:30pm start
- Sunday 28th October: WSFRL Steepdown Challenge, Lancing
- Monday 29th October: Negative Splits, meet at Broadfield Primary Academy for a 6:30pm start
- Wednesday 31st October – Halloween Special! TBC
Juniors MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the session at all times, the UKA guidelines states a 2:1 ratio so no more than 2 juniors per parent/guardian.
Please follow the instructions and advice of coaches and leaders at all times, failure to follow instructions will result in you being asked to leave the session, the safety of all those involved is paramount to the coaches and leaders.
Broadfield Primary Academy – Vulcan Close, Crawley, RH11 9PD
Hill Top Primary School – Ditchling Hill, Crawley RH11 8QL
Thursday track sessions take place at K2 Leisure Centre, RH11 9BQ.
We are very grateful to Mr Tow, Headteacher at Broadfield Primary Academy, who is passionate about helping the Crawley Community and has kindly given Crawley Run Crew use of the schools grounds and facilities for winter training.
WEEKEND SOCIAL RUNS
From time to time, we also meet at the weekends for a relaxed social run – great if you want to enjoy the fresh air, gossip and catch up with friends whilst keeping fit! Dates and meeting points will be advertised in our newsletters and on our social media sites.
NEW TO RUNNING?
If you are a non-member, new to running and interested in joining one of our sessions, contact us today and we will be able to advise you further and provide more information.
- Juniors under the age of 18 are welcome to take part in our running sessions but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor prior to starting the class of any illness, injury or pregnancy